Sentient Coin (SEN) Market Capitalization Tops $740,819.00
Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. One Sentient Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. Over the last week, Sentient Coin has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. Sentient Coin has a market capitalization of $740,819.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.40 or 0.00853900 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00034381 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00177933 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005689 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00087806 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003897 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,749,640,348 coins and its circulating supply is 1,339,640,349 coins. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai.
Sentient Coin Coin Trading
Sentient Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.