Universe (UNI) Trading Up 41% Over Last Week
Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Universe coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. In the last week, Universe has traded 41% higher against the dollar. Universe has a total market capitalization of $253,353.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 94,483,114 coins and its circulating supply is 83,283,114 coins. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.