Quanta Utility Token (QNTU) Price Reaches $0.0001
Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 37% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 8th. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $1.79 million and approximately $2,148.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.67 or 0.07410887 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047341 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.