Nissan Motor (OTCMKTS:NSANY) Receiving Very Critical Media Coverage, Report Shows
News coverage about Nissan Motor (OTCMKTS:NSANY) has trended very negative on Saturday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Nissan Motor earned a media sentiment score of -3.20 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media headlines about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Nissan Motor’s analysis:
- NR Finance Mexico, S.A. de C.V. — Moody’s says A3 and Aaa.mx ratings for NR Finance México’s third issuance of certificados bursátiles remain unchanged; negative outlook (finance.yahoo.com)
- VINZ 2019-3 Retail Auto Loan Securitization Trust — Moody’s assigns definitive ratings to Dongfeng Nissan Auto Finance auto loan ABS in China — VINZ 2019-3 Retail Auto Loan Securitization Trust (finance.yahoo.com)
- Nissan Motor (OTCMKTS:NSANY) Earns News Impact Score of -3.20 (americanbankingnews.com)
- The downfall of Carlos Ghosn (finance.yahoo.com)
- Infiniti Will Market Cars That Still Fill Up on Gas as Electric (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of equities research analysts have weighed in on the company. Morgan Stanley lowered Nissan Motor from an “equal” rating to a “weight” rating in a report on Thursday, September 5th. ValuEngine raised Nissan Motor from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, October 2nd. Finally, Zacks Investment Research lowered Nissan Motor from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Tuesday, October 22nd. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the stock. The stock currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $19.00.
Nissan Motor Company Profile
Nissan Motor Co, Ltd. manufactures and sells vehicles and automotive parts worldwide. It sells vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands. The company offers vehicle and vehicle parts; engines, manual transmissions, and other related component parts; automotive parts; industrial equipment engines and other related component parts, and axles; specially equipped vehicles; motorsports engines; and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
Recommended Story: Are analyst ratings accurate?
Receive News & Ratings for Nissan Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissan Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.