Litecoin (LTC) Trading 9.7% Higher Over Last Week
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar. Litecoin has a market cap of $4.08 billion and $3.65 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $64.03 or 0.00707146 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Exrates, Bittylicious and C2CX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012973 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000519 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Independent Reserve, Kraken, BTCC, Coinbe, Coinone, BTC Markets, Nanex, Fatbtc, Coinsuper, Koineks, CPDAX, MBAex, EXX, Binance, Liqui, HBUS, Negocie Coins, Coinsquare, ChaoEX, CoinBene, IDCM, Bithesap, COSS, Coinbase Pro, Ovis, CoinTiger, BitMarket, Bithumb, xBTCe, Gate.io, Bitso, Huobi, LakeBTC, Altcoin Trader, CoinFalcon, Bitstamp, Stellarport, TOPBTC, C2CX, Bits Blockchain, Cryptopia, YoBit, QuadrigaCX, OTCBTC, SouthXchange, GOPAX, Trade Satoshi, Poloniex, CryptoBridge, Iquant, QBTC, LocalTrade, Crex24, Mercado Bitcoin, Coinut, BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange, WEX, Kucoin, BL3P, Bibox, Bittylicious, BCEX, Exrates, TDAX, OKCoin.cn, Liquid, C-CEX, Lykke Exchange, CoinEgg, BitFlip, BtcTrade.im, Kuna, Stocks.Exchange, Bit-Z, BX Thailand, OKEx, Bitlish, Bitmaszyna, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, Graviex, BiteBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Zebpay, WazirX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, DSX, Braziliex, Coindeal, LBank, Upbit, ABCC, Bitbns, Vebitcoin, OKCoin International, FCoin, C-Patex, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Covesting, Indodax, BitBay, Bleutrade, Bitinka, Gatecoin, BigONE, Livecoin, Sistemkoin, Trade By Trade, DigiFinex, BitForex, Bitfinex, BTC Trade UA, Korbit, BitcoinTrade, RightBTC, TradeOgre, Koinex, Cobinhood, Bitbank, Coinroom, HitBTC, ZB.COM, DOBI trade, Cryptomate, Buda, CoinsBank, B2BX, Tripe Dice Exchange, DragonEX, Cryptohub, Mercatox, Koinim, BtcTurk, CoinEx and Instant Bitex. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.