Nucleus Vision (NCASH) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $423,008.00
Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Nucleus Vision has a market cap of $5.98 million and approximately $423,008.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bitrue, Zebpay and Bitbns.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043317 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.20 or 0.07389213 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002403 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015389 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Binance, CoinBene, Ethfinex, Huobi, BITBOX, Bitrue, Upbit, IDEX, WazirX, Bitbns, Zebpay and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.