Crypto.com Coin (CRO) Hits Market Capitalization of $454.94 Million
Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 14th. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0390 or 0.00000447 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb Global, DigiFinex, Dcoin and ABCC. Crypto.com Coin has a market capitalization of $454.94 million and approximately $23.89 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00043621 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $653.85 or 0.07491142 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001303 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016265 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048719 BTC.
About Crypto.com Coin
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb Global, OceanEx, Fatbtc, Dcoin, CPDAX, OKEx, Bibox, Bittrex, KuCoin, HitBTC, Upbit, CoinTiger, DigiFinex, BiteBTC, ABCC, Indodax, GOPAX, Bithumb, BigONE, DDEX, Huobi Korea, Huobi Global and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.