DigitalNote Reaches Market Cap of $4.49 Million (XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 14th. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. DigitalNote has a market cap of $4.49 million and $1,847.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.53 or 0.00752897 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001756 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000714 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.