NEO (NEO) Trading 13.8% Higher Over Last Week
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. During the last week, NEO has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $861.04 million and $470.39 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $12.21 or 0.00143403 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, BitMart, Livecoin and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.43 or 0.00239959 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $123.65 or 0.01452622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00035699 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Huobi, Livecoin, TDAX, Gate.io, Coinsuper, LBank, OTCBTC, BCEX, BigONE, Exrates, OKEx, Upbit, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Coinnest, BitMart, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Kucoin, Ovis, Bitinka, CoinBene, Koinex, Bibox, BitForex, Liquid, Binance, Switcheo Network, Tidebit, COSS, CoinEx, ZB.COM, Allcoin, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Bitbns and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.