Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) Reaches Market Cap of $164,455.00
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 18th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0159 or 0.00000189 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 4.3% against the dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $164,455.00 and $185.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.