ADAMANT Messenger Market Cap Hits $837,453.00 (ADM)
ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0101 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $837,453.00 and $146.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00038433 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.