Advanced Technology Coin Trading Down 33.1% This Week (ARC)
Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. During the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 33.1% lower against the US dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a market capitalization of $71,191.00 and $222.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014266 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.