Quanta Utility Token Trading Up 48.5% Over Last 7 Days (QNTU)
Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded 48.5% higher against the US dollar. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $2.11 million and $1,439.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041170 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $596.14 or 0.07248034 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017571 BTC.
About Quanta Utility Token
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.