QuickX Protocol Price Down 5.4% Over Last Week (QCX)
QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. Over the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. One QuickX Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000124 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax. QuickX Protocol has a market capitalization of $4.29 million and approximately $269,388.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041170 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $596.14 or 0.07248034 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017571 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QuickX Protocol Token Trading
QuickX Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickX Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuickX Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.