ZClassic (ZCL) Price Hits $0.44 on Top Exchanges
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. During the last week, ZClassic has traded 74.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market cap of $3.23 million and $66,844.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00005346 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.29 or 0.00417256 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.50 or 0.00091253 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00062580 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 389.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001497 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.