Blacer Coin (BLCR) Price Hits $0.0012 on Exchanges
Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Blacer Coin has a total market capitalization of $201.00 and $13.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Blacer Coin has traded 33.4% lower against the US dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00742258 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00020448 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
Blacer Coin Coin Profile
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blacer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.