Sentinel (SENT) Achieves Market Cap of $1.74 Million
Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Sentinel has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. Sentinel has a market capitalization of $1.74 million and $33,849.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.