CrypticCoin (CRYP) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $3,010.00
CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. CrypticCoin has a total market capitalization of $551,391.00 and approximately $3,010.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CrypticCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.63 or 0.00375776 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00082054 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00072553 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
CrypticCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling CrypticCoin
CrypticCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrypticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.