DigitalNote (XDN) Trading Up 14.9% Over Last Week
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. DigitalNote has a market cap of $3.77 million and $1,505.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded up 14.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00751254 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 233.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012403 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000034 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.