Electroneum (ETN) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $113,241.00
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. During the last week, Electroneum has traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, Bitbns, Cryptopia and CoinBene. Electroneum has a market cap of $37.20 million and $113,241.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,908,514,916 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Kucoin, Bitbns, Cryptomate, Liquid and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.