Internet Node Token (INT) 24-Hour Volume Hits $1.61 Million
Internet Node Token (CURRENCY:INT) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. Internet Node Token has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $1.61 million worth of Internet Node Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Internet Node Token has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar. One Internet Node Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Ethfinex, Allcoin and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00041095 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $561.45 or 0.07664743 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020631 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00001102 BTC.
Internet Node Token Profile
Internet Node Token Token Trading
Internet Node Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, OKEx, Ethfinex and Allcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Node Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Internet Node Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Internet Node Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Node Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Node Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.