MedicCoin (MEDIC) Market Cap Achieves $19,826.00
MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. One MedicCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, MedicCoin has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. MedicCoin has a market capitalization of $19,826.00 and $463.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00030172 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000025 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.