Ocean Protocol (OCEAN) 1-Day Volume Reaches $6.21 Million
Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded up 15% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Ocean Protocol has a total market cap of $7.81 million and $6.21 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ocean Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000314 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded 16.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00210021 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $96.00 or 0.01313628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123008 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ocean Protocol’s official website is oceanprotocol.com.
Ocean Protocol Token Trading
Ocean Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ocean Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.