Power Ledger (POWR) Tops 1-Day Volume of $619,645.00
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $17.26 million and $619,645.00 worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0409 or 0.00000552 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, Kucoin, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
About Power Ledger
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Huobi, Bitbns, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Binance, IDEX, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Upbit, Radar Relay, Gate.io, BX Thailand, DigiFinex, ABCC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.