Request Trading 1.7% Higher Over Last Week (REQ)
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Over the last week, Request has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Request has a market cap of $10.83 million and $112,724.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request token can currently be purchased for $0.0138 or 0.00000188 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, DDEX, Koinex and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Request Token Trading
Request can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, COSS, KuCoin, Ethfinex, CoinPlace, Mercatox, DDEX, Kyber Network, Huobi Global, WazirX, IDEX, Coineal, GOPAX, Radar Relay, Binance, CoinExchange, Koinex, Gate.io and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.