Cardano (ADA) Achieves Market Capitalization of $982.58 Million
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 4th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0379 or 0.00000506 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, HitBTC, Upbit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $982.58 million and $46.18 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008231 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00041650 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00023499 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005089 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009960 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $219.29 or 0.02929731 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Bitbns, Bittrex, ABCC, Cryptohub, OTCBTC, HitBTC, Exmo, Cryptomate, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Huobi, Coinbe, Indodax, Upbit, OKEx, Coinnest and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.