MetaMorph Hits Market Capitalization of $120,414.00 (METM)
MetaMorph (CURRENCY:METM) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. MetaMorph has a total market capitalization of $120,414.00 and approximately $25,738.00 worth of MetaMorph was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MetaMorph has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. One MetaMorph token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Mercatox, LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
MetaMorph Token Profile
Buying and Selling MetaMorph
MetaMorph can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BiteBTC, Mercatox, BitMart and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaMorph directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaMorph should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MetaMorph using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaMorph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaMorph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.