NOIA Network (NOIA) Price Reaches $0.0073 on Top Exchanges
NOIA Network (CURRENCY:NOIA) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One NOIA Network token can now be bought for $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and KuCoin. In the last week, NOIA Network has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. NOIA Network has a total market capitalization of $872,537.00 and approximately $27,356.00 worth of NOIA Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038627 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $553.98 or 0.07405097 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023897 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000077 BTC.
About NOIA Network
Buying and Selling NOIA Network
NOIA Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NOIA Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NOIA Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NOIA Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NOIA Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NOIA Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.