Bitcore Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1,118.00 (BTX)
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $2.75 million and approximately $1,118.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, HitBTC and QBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,409.37 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.95 or 0.01998524 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $211.92 or 0.02862634 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.90 or 0.00606483 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.45 or 0.00735493 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012476 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00052282 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 52.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00015412 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013576 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bit-Z, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, QBTC, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.