Civic (CVC) Trading 13.5% Lower Over Last Week
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last week, Civic has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $17.89 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can now be bought for about $0.0267 or 0.00000361 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and GOPAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013565 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00209620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.21 or 0.01299622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00027148 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00117682 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Gate.io, ABCC, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Livecoin, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex, OKEx, HitBTC, Liqui, GOPAX, Binance, Huobi, IDEX and Vebitcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.