Horizen (ZEN) Price Reaches $5.54
Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Horizen has a market capitalization of $43.91 million and approximately $1.12 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Horizen coin can now be bought for about $5.54 or 0.00073398 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, OKEx, Bittrex and Binance. During the last seven days, Horizen has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.53 or 0.00391073 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00080425 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003283 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001312 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, Graviex, DragonEX, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, COSS and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.