Coinlancer Price Reaches $0.0011 on Top Exchanges (CL)
Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Coinlancer has a total market cap of $90,547.00 and $41.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Coinlancer has traded down 19.6% against the US dollar. One Coinlancer token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00037367 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $509.17 or 0.06682528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00024988 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001105 BTC.
Coinlancer Token Profile
Buying and Selling Coinlancer
Coinlancer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinlancer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinlancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.