ImageCoin (IMG) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $920,768.00
ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. One ImageCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001500 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Crex24. ImageCoin has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and $920,768.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ImageCoin has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006467 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
ImageCoin Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ImageCoin’s official website is imagecoin.imagehosty.com.
ImageCoin Coin Trading
ImageCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ImageCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ImageCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.