SpreadCoin Trading 38.4% Lower Over Last Week (SPR)
SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded down 25.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. One SpreadCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. SpreadCoin has a market capitalization of $14,232.00 and $1.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SpreadCoin has traded 38.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 181.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SpreadCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.