StrongHands 1-Day Volume Reaches $103.00 (SHND)
StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $566,265.00 and $103.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, StrongHands has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,583,796,472 coins and its circulating supply is 16,170,602,118 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX, BiteBTC, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.