Social Activity Token (SAT) Price Reaches $0.0004 on Top Exchanges
Social Activity Token (CURRENCY:SAT) traded up 17.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. Social Activity Token has a total market cap of $55,250.00 and $1.00 worth of Social Activity Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social Activity Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Exrates and YoBit. In the last week, Social Activity Token has traded up 10.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007256 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00060788 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.21 or 0.00374179 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00015476 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Social Activity Token Token Profile
Social Activity Token Token Trading
Social Activity Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Activity Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Activity Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social Activity Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Activity Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Activity Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.