3DCoin (3DC) Trading 45.3% Lower Over Last Week
3DCoin (CURRENCY:3DC) traded down 78.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 14th. Over the last week, 3DCoin has traded down 45.3% against the U.S. dollar. 3DCoin has a total market capitalization of $429,606.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of 3DCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 3DCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000087 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and P2PB2B.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Auxilium (AUX) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
. The Reddit community for 3DCoin is /r/3dcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for 3DCoin is medium.com/@Districts_io. The official website for 3DCoin is www.3dcoin.io.
Buying and Selling 3DCoin
3DCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 3DCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 3DCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 3DCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 3DCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 3DCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.