Liquidity Network Market Cap Tops $460,055.00 (LQD)
Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 14th. One Liquidity Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, LATOKEN, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Liquidity Network has a total market cap of $460,055.00 and $46,045.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014142 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.54 or 0.00203548 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $93.48 or 0.01309025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028524 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00125224 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Liquidity Network
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.