Wavesbet (WBET) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $25,124.00
Wavesbet (CURRENCY:WBET) traded down 27.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Wavesbet has a market cap of $128,189.00 and approximately $25,124.00 worth of Wavesbet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wavesbet has traded 27.2% lower against the US dollar. One Wavesbet token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and P2PB2B.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00026692 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002499 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001710 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Wavesbet is medium.com/@wavesbet. Wavesbet’s official website is wavesbet.io.
Wavesbet Token Trading
Wavesbet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavesbet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wavesbet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wavesbet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wavesbet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavesbet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.