Zcoin Price Down 10.1% Over Last Week (XZC)
Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 14th. One Zcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.20 or 0.00044786 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, QBTC, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. Zcoin has a market cap of $28.84 million and approximately $2.81 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Zcoin has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,146.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.29 or 0.02005543 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $207.92 or 0.02910066 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.65 or 0.00610939 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.72 or 0.00723815 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012354 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00053440 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00017222 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.67 or 0.00457197 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CoinExchange, Koinex, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, BX Thailand, Coinroom, TDAX, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit, Huobi, Sistemkoin, Binance and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.