Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Price Reaches $16.57
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 129.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 178% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for about $16.57 or 0.00190496 BTC on popular exchanges including Koineks, Korbit, BitBay and YoBit. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $290.12 million and approximately $145.32 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.32 or 0.00601631 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00115611 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002394 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001559 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, TDAX, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Bithumb, Binance, Bitsane, Altcoin Trader, BitFlip, BitMarket, Ovis, Zebpay, C2CX, Bitfinex, Braziliex, Sistemkoin, Huobi, Upbit, Graviex, Exrates, OKEx, Coinnest, YoBit, Coinone, Indodax, Bleutrade, CEX.IO, Instant Bitex, Bitinka, Trade Satoshi, BitBay, Koineks, Negocie Coins, Korbit, Kucoin, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, Crex24, Exmo, Bitlish, Bittrex and DSX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.