Cardano Price Up 11% Over Last Week (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 11.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0416 or 0.00000473 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Gate.io, CoinFalcon and Altcoin Trader. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.08 billion and approximately $126.55 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007801 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00022697 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.53 or 0.02576714 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008643 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010286 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, Indodax, ABCC, Coinnest, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, Gate.io, Coinbe, Upbit, Bithumb, Huobi, Bittrex, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.