Ethereum Classic (ETC) Price Hits $7.56 on Exchanges
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 33.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.56 or 0.00086330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Coinone, Gate.io and OKEx. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 54.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $879.34 million and $2.40 billion worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.28 or 0.01898751 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Ovis, CoinBene, BTC Trade UA, Coinsuper, Exmo, CoinTiger, Binance, Korbit, Bitbns, Liquid, Cryptopia, Bibox, BTC Markets, Gatehub, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Coinnest, RightBTC, Huobi, HBUS, Coinut, BtcTrade.im, BTC-Alpha, OKEx, C-CEX, ZB.COM, Crex24, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Bittrex, CPDAX, Koineks, EXX, YoBit, Bitfinex, C2CX, Kraken, Indodax, Gate.io, QBTC, CoinEx, Kucoin, BigONE, ABCC, LBank, Coinbase Pro, Coinone, Upbit, Coinhub, Exrates, Bithumb, BitForex, CoinEgg, Stocks.Exchange, BCEX, ChaoEX, OKCoin International, Instant Bitex, FCoin, Bitsane, Poloniex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.