SolarCoin Trading Up 2.9% This Week (SLR)
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $951,278.00 and approximately $393.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0166 or 0.00000190 BTC on exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.25 or 0.00639370 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010172 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009403 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Mooncoin (MOON) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000441 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.