IOST 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $48.32 Million (IOST)
IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 15th. During the last week, IOST has traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar. IOST has a market capitalization of $71.48 million and $48.32 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOST token can now be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges including Bitkub, Koinex, WazirX and Bitrue.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00037493 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $534.81 or 0.06086898 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00025277 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.23 or 0.00127846 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001534 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kucoin, DigiFinex, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Huobi, CoinBene, IDEX, Bitkub, Vebitcoin, Zebpay, Livecoin, Binance, Bitrue, CoinZest, HitBTC, Coineal, ABCC, OTCBTC, Hotbit, WazirX, Koinex, BitMart, Bithumb, GOPAX, DragonEX, BigONE, BitMax, DDEX, OKEx, IDAX and GBX Digital Asset Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.