Abyss Token (ABYSS) Trading Up 7.9% This Week
Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. Over the last seven days, Abyss Token has traded 7.9% higher against the dollar. Abyss Token has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and approximately $334,426.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Abyss Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0088 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, DDEX, Hotbit and CoinPlace.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036520 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $507.91 or 0.05859309 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026987 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00035151 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00120181 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001510 BTC.
Abyss Token Profile
Abyss Token Token Trading
Abyss Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Bilaxy, BitForex, IDEX, DDEX, Ethfinex, Hotbit, Kyber Network, CoinExchange, YoBit, CoinPlace and ZBG. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Abyss Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.