Atheios (ATH) Price Tops $0.0005 on Major Exchanges
Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 37.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Atheios has a market capitalization of $9,103.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atheios coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and STEX. During the last week, Atheios has traded up 31.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 51.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.