CryptoCarbon (CCRB) Hits Market Cap of $161,169.00
CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. CryptoCarbon has a total market capitalization of $161,169.00 and $313.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CryptoCarbon has traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $309.13 or 0.03567293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028293 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125421 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.