DeepOnion Tops One Day Trading Volume of $935.00 (ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded up 2.3% against the US dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001476 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $2.06 million and $935.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026878 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00043106 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000071 BTC.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, Crex24, RightBTC, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Coindeal. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.