Dero (DERO) Achieves Market Cap of $3.48 Million
Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Dero has traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dero has a market cap of $3.48 million and $543,540.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dero coin can currently be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00004357 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,180,220 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official website is dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.